Rosemary - The energy boost, helps to focus and fight
Rosemary - Rosmarinus officinalis
Useful when facing conflicts. Assists one to stand up for oneself by finding the voice and courage to fight appropriately; brings concentration of energy, especially in cases of acute powerlessness as in fainting or nausea.
How can this essence help pregnant women?
- if you don’t feel comfortable in your own body, you tend to feel awkward because of the physical changes
- indolence, persistent tiredness, circulatory fluctuations, exhaustion
- in the case of rejection of the child, if the pregnant woman feels sucked out inside by them and believes that all strength is robbed of her
- if the child is rejected because it is a boy
- in the event of resistance to the child who is perceived as an energy-consuming ‚vampire‘
- premature birth due to - unconscious - rejection of the child
- long-lasting births, inner rebellion, “I don’t want to do this anymore, I want to go home” feeling
- if the newborn’s circulation is too weak and it hardly breathes, brings body and soul together and lets life on earth begin
- fear of conflicts and the resulting excessive indulgence
- courage to face difficult situations
- pain in a part of the body that you have unconsciously cut off from the supply - out of fear, embarrassment or the like.
- when you feel exposed
- the feeling of being all alone
- weak contractions
- pain in the expulsion phase
- when fleeing from proximity
- breastfeeding problems due to internal rejection of the child or being close to them