Helps to learn to know your own body.
Teaches to learn
Pineapple Weed - Matricaria discoidea
Brings calmness, safety and orientation; brings composure and consolation in apparently hopeless situations; realization of one’s own limits and potential; gets one in touch with one’s own body; helpful for the motor co-ordination of the body: useful in the bonding of mother and child.
How can this essence help pregnant women?
- helps to stay physically balanced despite changes
- gives a firm hold, both physically and mentally
- facilitates physical changes
- supports a sense of balance and motor coordination when changing body weight, both during pregnancy and immediately after birth
- pain relief during childbirth
- helps mother and baby bond
- breastfeeding support
- support for the baby after weaning
- gives the baby inner support while exploring its own mobility
- helps with learning to walk
- facilitates teething
- when the newborn rejects the breast